A letter from our CEO, Patrick Morandi
Dear Valued Guests,
UPDATE: Under Governor Little’s February 2, 2021 announcement advancing Idaho to Stage 3, the Galaxy Event Center can now host groups of 50 or fewer guests. We have extensive safety measures in place to protect our guests, including social distancing, temperature checks, masks strongly recommended (except when eating or when social distancing is possible), and enhanced cleaning & disinfecting protocols. We can split larger groups into rooms with 50 or fewer guests to accommodate a up to 150 guests at a time. We are taking reservations for larger groups in the future.
We are taking these proactive steps to for the health and safety of our guests in at Wahooz and the Galaxy:
- Per Central District Health’s public health advisory, all guests are strongly recommended to wear face coverings to enter & move about the park, in food & attraction lines, and in restrooms. Face coverings are not necessary when seated to eat & drink, or where social distancing is possible on the mini golf course and bowling lanes. Disposable face masks and shields are available for purchase for $1 at Wahooz entrance & ticket counters. Employees are required to wear face coverings for the entirety of their shifts.
- Extra cleaning throughout the facility using certified COVID disinfection products.
- We have implemented social distancing measures, including limiting the capacities of rooms within the Galaxy, as well as limiting the number of guests per table. This may limit the size and types of groups we can accommodate.
- Buffets will be served by our employees and will be one sided to reduce any shared contact of utensils.
- Guests will be released by table to go through the buffet and will need to maintain 6’ distance while going through.
- We are taking temperatures of all employees before they enter the facility using touch-free infrared thermometers. Employees with a fever at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to enter.
- We ask any employees or guests with any COVID-19 symptoms, or who have been exposed to others with symptoms, to stay home.
- We have significantly enhanced our cleaning and sanitation efforts on all guest and employee touch points, including restrooms, attractions, meeting rooms, restaurants, and employee break areas.
- We have placed alcohol-based hand sanitizing stations throughout all areas of Wahooz and the Galaxy.
- We have added signage reminding employees and guests to frequently and rigorously wash hands. We have increased our reserves of soap and hand sanitizer to last over an extended period.
- Where possible employees will interact with guests from behind Plexiglas shields.
We hope these measures give you peace of mind as you visit our facilities, now and in the future.
Patrick Morandi, CEO
Wahooz Family Fun Zone, the Galaxy Event Center & Roaring Springs Waterpark