UPDATE: Under Governor Little’s November 13, 2020 announcement placing Idaho in Stage 2, the Galaxy Event Center can host groups of 10 or fewer guests. We have extensive safety measures in place to protect our guests, including temperature checks, masks required, social distancing, enhanced cleaning and disinfecting. We can split larger groups into rooms with 10 or fewer guests, while following the safety protocols outlined below. We are taking reservations for larger groups in the future.
AWARDED PEOPLE’S CHOICE FOR IDAHO’S TOP PROJECT 2019
The $6 million Galaxy Event Center is the Boise area’s newest and most upscale event venue.
- The Galaxy is the Boise area’s newest and most upscale event venue
- Perfect venue for conferences, galas, meetings, fundraisers, banquets, holiday parties, receptions, trade shows, proms and more
- Beautiful decor in silvers and blues with a 10,000 square foot star illuminating the ceiling in your choice of color and glowing stars on the walls of the North Star, South Star and Aurora Rooms
- Gourmet menus created by the Galaxy’s executive chef prepared in our $1.5 million catering kitchen
- 12,500 square foot space divides into nine meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual
- Remote bars and cocktail servers available
- All the fun of 16 attractions at Wahooz Family Fun Zone, the Indoor Adventure Park & 24-lane Pinz Bowling Center
- Centrally located off I-84 and the Meridian exit, a short drive from Boise and easily accessible from anywhere in the Treasure Valley
- Free & convenient parking